Tahleel – Saudi market Analytics
Tahleel – Saudi Market Analytics , a product developed by Treeline Business Solutions, is aimed at bridging the information gap that currently exists in Saudi Arabian capital market. The investment community in Saudi Arabia lacks a single comprehensive system which addresses their need for information on Saudi Arabia’s economy, various industries and its listed companies. This limitation forces investors to spend a lot of time and money on searching for the right kind of information.
Tahleel combines plethora of fundamental data on Saudi Arabian economy and companies listed in Tadawul, with its powerful analytical tools thus empowering market participants to make faster and smarter decisions. Tahleel’s MS Office interface and Excel add-ins help users create dynamic, ad-hoc models & reports.Tahleel will benefit almost everybody who has business interest in Saudi Arabia by reducing the time spent on collating information for making judicious investment decisions.
Subscribe to our Saudi Market Analytics platform and make informed decisions with your investments.You can try and see for yourself how Tahleel can value add to your decision making. Try Tahleel Now !
No obligation / No Signup required !
Dashboard – Daily Key Indicators (cont’d)
- Sector performance with valuation ratios
- International indices to know global sentiment
- Commodity market performance with charts
- Events calendar – To monitor market moving events
- Recent Research reports about companies, industries and economy to understand analyst sentiments and views
- Powerful tool to handpick securities based on a set of predefined parameters
- Hundreds of criteria including growth, profitability, operational metrics, leverage and valuation
- Able to customize further by choosing different periods
- Can be applied for particular sector or for the whole market
Portfolio Tracker – A performance analysis tool
- Track the performance of portfolio, check returns, current holdings and cash position of multiple portfolios
- Upload transactions in bulk or individually
- Analyse the investment performance for various time periods Reports can be downloaded in excel and pdf format