Accounting & Bookkeeping
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Several big and small businesses are already benefitted by outsourcing their accounting and bookkeeping services to Treeline. This is a great way to gain complete, full-time knowledge on your F&A process without having to pay for it around the clock. Your work becomes much easier, smooth and effective by putting your accounts into the hands of a highly experienced accounting team at Treeline that understands the best practices and knows how to properly staff for certain tasks.
Outsourcing accounting and bookkeeping services can benefit your business by…
- Letting you focus on your business priorities by taking care of your non-core accounting functions
- Making your finance and accounting process streamlined
- Providing you with regular updates and thorough reports
- Keeping track of costs and budget
- Providing you advantage of the best accounting software
- Offering you with customized solutions
- Benefiting your business with expertise of qualified CAs
- Giving you the advantage of error free work output
- Saving on HR cost
Treeline is accomplished with strong past performance, required skill sets, technology use and credibility. Typical service engagement covers monthly accounting entries, bank reconciliation, statutory dues calculation and payment, payroll processing, statutory compliance, monthly book closures and monthly management reports. Additionally, you can look forward to receive support in other areas like record maintenance, advice on accounting process and controls, providing necessary information and details to auditors and attending to auditor queries. Value added services like setting-up accounting system & software and preparation of policies & procedures are as well undertaken for Clients on need basis, by well experienced Treeline team.
Today’s fast changing world continuously challenges business environment and landscape. Thus, an agile internal audit team provides confidence to business leaders that their organization can successfully meet demands of changing environment. The key challenge remains here is to address emerging risks without losing sight of the existing business and control environment.
Our team of highly experienced internal auditors provides assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes to management, audit committees and boards of directors. We also provide support in a diverse array of risk and business process improvement areas. We work with audit executives, management and audit committees at companies across all sizes, public or private, to assist them with their internal audit activities. This can include starting and running an annual audit calendar for them on a fully outsourced basis. Very often, we work with an existing internal audit function to supplement their team when they lack adequate staff or skills.
We help organizations evaluate…
- Operational efficiency
- Reliability of financial reporting
- Compliance with various regulations and statutory obligations
- Identifying and addressing complex emerging risk areas
- Identifying and mitigating triggers for financial restatements and other costly non-routine situations
- Identify and handle fraud risks
- IT & Systems Audit
- Identifying risk of errors possibly arise during the adoption of new accounting standards, implementation of new IT/ERP systems, restructurings, acquisitions and expansion into new markets, entering in to new businesses.
Our Clients recognize our ability to bring innovative ideas and advisory support, superior technology enablement and wide subject matter experience across various business areas.